Get an overview of this hotel3-star Ferrara hotel in Ferrara Historic Centre with bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in Ferrara Historic Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cathedral Museum, Ferrara Synagogue, and Ferrara Cathedral. Teatro Comunale and Monastery of Sant'Antonio in Polesine are also within 15 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 27 shared rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find down comforters and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel San Paolo
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel San Paolo is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Year Built 1980
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby, Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 3 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel San Paolo Ferrara
- San Paolo Ferrara
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.