Think of yourself on your upcoming vacation: you perhaps picture yourself ambling around downtown, looking up at the gorgeous landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. However, there is one draw you've been prepared for in particular: Field Museum of Natural History. It has been an item on your bucket list for years, and right now is finally the day to get there.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Close to Field Museum of Natural History?
Hotels near Field Museum of Natural History
When you daydream about your vacation, Field Museum of Natural History is certain to be one of your top memories.
Situated in the city of Chicago, it's a lively tourist magnet.
Pick from as many as 84 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Field Museum of Natural History. Try the Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15, just 0.4 miles away, the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, 2 miles away, or The Langham, Chicago, 2 miles away.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having several budget-friendly hotels nearby. The JW Marriott Chicago, 1 mile away, or the W Chicago - City Center, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to tick all your boxes.
There's numerous high-end hotels in the immediate vicinity. One of the local favorites is the Hotel Blake, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. There is also the Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Sometimes, you need a treat! Head to Starbucks for a snack and some robust coffee. This popular spot is situated close to Field Museum of Natural History. When hunger strikes, have a meal at Yolk - South Loop. This place is also close. Want to seal the night with a strong drink? You won't need to look too far to stumble upon The Scout Waterhouse + Kitchen.
Before you depart, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Field Museum of Natural History:
- John G. Shedd Aquarium is an enjoyable experience for visitors of all ages. Blending learning, fun and an up-close-and-personal view of its fascinating inhabitants, you'll gain a new appreciation for the incredible underwater world.
- Take some photographs of Copernicus Statue, one of the striking statues in the local area.
- Take a day off from your busy schedule, get rid of some excess energy and breathe in the fresh air at Northerly Island Park.
- Get to Sundial and really take in this new era in art.
- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum is a great way to pretend you're in deep space.
Some travelers find it convenient to get to Field Museum of Natural History by rail transport. The nearest station is Chicago Transit Authority, which you'll find about 0.6 miles away. Situated 0.4 miles away, Museum Campus/11th St. is a second terminal in this area.
Expedia's inventory of Chicago rooms furnishes everything you want, so you are certain to get accommodation near Field Museum of Natural History that you'll fall in love with. There were hundreds of arrivals in the most recent twelve months, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? Discover the secret guidance you're looking for. When you're ready to reserve, rest assured: travelers of all types would suggest their Chicago hotel to a family member.
- From large families with children to individuals, we have spaces that are snug for all groups.
- Rooms in Chicago lodging are always tidy, neat, and quick to show you in.
- The concierge service at hotels close to Field Museum of Natural History will be wonderful as you might expect near such a lovely site.
Your favored place is waiting with our vast inventory of hotels near Field Museum of Natural History.
Learn About Chicago
There are still even more activities to see and do in Chicago when you've crossed Field Museum of Natural History off your agenda.
- Get cultured about local history, then head out on the town to end your adventure with a bang.
- You will notice Chicago also knows many things about specialized assistance after some time spent on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Until recently, Chicago excursions have been kept secret, but the number of trips has been on the rise, meaning now is a good time to make your reservations.
Say goodbye to the same old vistas and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Chicago, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Field Museum of Natural History from Expedia. Book today!