Consider yourself in a fresh city: you perhaps picture yourself ambling through downtown, noticing the buildings or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you are especially counting on: Fondamenta Nuove Marina. It's been on your to-do list for a while, and the time has finally come to check it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Fondamenta Nuove Marina?
Hotels near Fondamenta Nuove Marina
If Fondamenta Nuove Marina is near the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to learn a bit more about it?
Found in the fascinating city of Venice, it attracts tourists from many different parts of the world.
If you're eager to book a hotel within a short walk of Fondamenta Nuove Marina, you're in luck! There are 218 candidates nearby. Some good ones are the Ca' Sagredo, Bortolo 2 and Charming House iQs.
You can set aside extra cash for activities if you choose to rest your head at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. 0.7 miles away, you'll come across the Ca' Lucatello TownHouse, but if that's not quite right for you, then another option is the Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, which is 0.9 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, there's a fantastic range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. The Ca Maria Adele is merely 1 mile away, while the Sina Centurion Palace can be reached in 1 mile. Both are impressive and extremely comfortable.
Make a stop at Caffè Del Doge (Venezia Rialto, Calle dei Cinque, San Polo, 609, Venezia) for a strong coffee prior to your travel group's day of sightseeing. That said, if you're after something more hearty, take a brief walk to Ca' Sagredo Hotel (Campo Santa Sofia, 4198/99, Venezia).
Not quite ready to leave? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Fondamenta Nuove Marina to do in the area:
- Arbiters of taste and history aficionados alike are sure to relish a stop in at Campo dei Mori.
- Easy to find, Madonna dell'Orto is a well-recognized part of the landscape. This place of worship plays an important role in the social and religious life of the region.
- Whether you'd like to rule the blackjack table, try your luck at a game of poker or simply love the bustle of the casino floor, Casino of Venice is a fun place to go.
- Appreciate good museum displays? Then check out Wagner Museum for a remarkable experience.
- If you love the arts, your stay will not be complete without a guided tour of Galleria Giorgio Franchetti alla Ca' d'Oro.
A modest distance of just 0.7 miles is all that separates Fondamenta Nuove Marina from the rail station, Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia.
Expedia's registry of places to stay in Cannaregio provides all the things you want, so you're certain to get options near Fondamenta Nuove Marina you'll appreciate. Cannaregio welcomed more than a few newcomers in the most recent year, so get going. You can do so boldly once booking time arrives, too: travelers of all kinds endorsed their Cannaregio hotel. All the recommendations you could want we have just a click away.
- From family reunions to individuals, we've got rooms that are pleasant for everyone.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Fondamenta Nuove Marina go beyond the expected.
- You'll find hotels in Cannaregio will be primed to show you into neat and clean rooms.
Cannaregio accommodation got more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our wide directory of hotels near Fondamenta Nuove Marina, your desired site is calling.
Cannaregio Facts and Figures
Once Fondamenta Nuove Marina is checked off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Cannaregio.
- Cannaregio hasn't been too prevalent in the guide books, but it is now beginning to be recognized.
- a full schedule of action, you'll find Cannaregio also knows several things about personal welcomes.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to top off the exploration; when the sun rises, visit a local historical site.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Cannaregio, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Fondamenta Nuove Marina. Book today!