Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We thought this was a great place for the price we paid. We booked it as part of a bundle (plane, car, hotel). When we visit Florida again, we would not mind staying here again!
pretty clean hotel with awesome staff ... jj and angie especially. had our beach chairs stolen but angie found them in someone else's room for us! checked out three days ago but still haven't been charged for room (only negative i could think of)
Employees were kind of rude and check in time is to late. You're spending most of the day killing time waiting to check in. On a plus side though, it's close to the beach and all of the restaurants, so very little driving is needed.
Everything was fine except the bathroom didn't have enought toilet paper. I had 3 small children, 2 were girls. There was only 1 while roll and I had to keep asking the lady who would only give me 1 more. Also the tub was filthy
We rented four of the cabins for Christmas and even took our famiy pet. It was an awesome experience with each family having its own cabin. We rented golf carts just to ride around in. They had an open fire pit each night to sit and chat and have a drink of choice. We plan on going back in the summer ...
It IS a houseboat, so no, not luxury accommodations. It is, however a pretty well kept craft in a decent marina with plenty of entertainment options within a short walk or drive. Perfect fora nice, relaxing weekend on the water.
Decent rooms for the price. Friendly staff. Near restaurants and playground across the street. Beaches about 5-10 minutes away
it was very clean and they where very nice to us. We will stay there again
I'm not picky about cleanliness so I wasn't bothered horribly but the boat needs a good cleaning. The caretaker is very friendly but forgets everything he is supposed to do and needs reminders. The pontoon boat they rent out is in poor poor condition with necessary safety items required by coast ...
It was our first visit to destin fl. We booked quality-in two months in advance in Niceville Fl to get affordable rate. Location is 30 mins away from destin so its secluded and quiet. Hotel condition and breakfast is good. However cleaning service and water drainage was below average. Manager Tracy ...
It was so nice! Every single thing was great! We have stayed at different hotels around here and they were disgusting! So, I happen to have others to compare. The staff was so sweet also! i am very OCD about everything so this was definitely a really good pick!
Not enough help at desk to keep up with the demand. No towels ready.
We chose to stay here due to the proximity to our friends. Hadn't counted on the shops and restaurants within walking distance!
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Fort Walton Beach - Destin accommodation! Finding the right place to stay during your Florida Panhandle getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Fort Walton Beach - Destin. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Fort Walton Beach - Destin hotels even let youbring several animals along for your vacation.
- Florida Panhandle is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Fort Walton Beach - Destin has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Florida Panhandle has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Fort Walton Beach - Destin is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to show up ready to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?