I will never Stay in their place again. Did not sleep a wink walls are toooo Thin
Overview of Comfort Suites Gainesville
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Non Smoking
Suite, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Gainesville, Comfort Suites Gainesville is in the city center. Leonard Park and Lake Ray Roberts reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Frank Buck Zoo and Lavender Ridge Farms. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Gainesville travel guide
- Gainesville War Memorial - 2 min drive
- Leonard Park - 2 min drive
- Cooke County Courthouse - 2 min drive
- Morton Museum - 2 min drive
- Frank Buck Zoo - 4 min drive
- Gainesville Station - 3 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 59 min drive
- McDonald's - 2 min drive
- Wendy's - 2 min drive
- Starbucks - 2 min drive
- Taco Casa - 2 min drive
- Arby's - 2 min drive
About this property
Comfort Suites Gainesville
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I greatly appreciate that they were able to accommodate my request for a later c/o.