Overview of Benbow Historic Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Leta Benbow's Room
Garden Cottage Room
Premium King Room
About this area
Benbow Historic Inn is located in Garberville. While the natural beauty of Richardson Grove State Park and Humboldt Redwoods State Park can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Briceland Vineyards Winery. Traveling with kids? Don't miss One Log House. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails and ecotours.
- Benbow Inn Golf Course - 11 min walk
- Humboldt County Office - 4 min drive
- Garberville Town Square - 5 min drive
- Tooby Memorial Park - 6 min drive
- Richardson Grove State Park - 6 min drive
- Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka) - 94 min drive
- Dining Room — 1 min walk
- Woodrose Cafe - 3 min drive
- Cadillac Wok - 4 min drive
- Eel River Cafe - 4 min drive
- Subway - 4 min drive
About this property
Benbow Historic Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- 3.6 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Not the usual prefab hotel experience. The inn is unique. The folks who work there are friendly and willing to volunteer their knowledge of the area... like hiking in the nearby Avenue of the Giants. Beautiful setting near the river, gorgeous terrace and big wood burning fireplace in the large common room. Just a wonderful jumping off point for adventure. The Eel Creek Cafe in Garberville a a great breakfast place too.