Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Gardiner, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, riverfront, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. A top sight in the area is Mammoth Hot Springs.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in Gardiner
- The closest major airport is in West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardiner
The mountain views, riverfront, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and Yellowstone National Park North Entrance, Electric Peak, and Shoshone National Forest are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Roosevelt Arch and Gallatin National Forest.
In Gardiner, you'll find 68 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yellowstone Gateway Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Dreamcatcher Tipi Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this tentalow. With a stay at this 3-star tentalow, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Yellowstone Basin Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Mammoth Hot Springs, 4.3 mi/6.8 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Gardiner
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 0°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 17°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and -2°F at night
- About 22.83 inches of rain falls on Gardiner each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 0°F