Overview of The Park Vista - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Partial View (Partial View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Family Room, Non Smoking, One King, Two Sets of Bunk Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 King Beds, Balcony, Partial View (Partial View)
Room, Two King Beds, Non Smoking, City View
Room, Two King Beds, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-in Shower)
About this area
Located in Gatlinburg, The Park Vista - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg is near theme parks. Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum and Titanic Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Gatlinburg Sky Lift. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Gatlinburg Space Needle and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park. Rafting offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Gatlinburg travel guide
- Gatlinburg Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Gatlinburg Space Needle - 16 min walk
- Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery - 17 min walk
- Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway - 5 min drive
- Smoky Mountain Brewery - 6 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 70 min drive
- Subway - 10 min walk
- Wendy's - 11 min walk
- Pancake Pantry - 11 min walk
- Mountain Edge Grille - 12 min walk
- Ben & Jerry's - 12 min walk
About this property
The Park Vista - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel - Gatlinburg
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I love the room & view! However they were “remodeling” and there was dust all over my room. The view was great just wouldn’t have came if I knew they didn’t clean the debris from remodeling. The ice machine did not work on our floor and that’s how we figured out that they were remodeling and removing asbestos. Couldn’t lay my little one on the floor to play.