Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel was very special as it is not very often you get to stay in a castle on it's own 'island'! Our room was very spacious with a good bathroom. The hotel itself is thoroughly modern but with all the old character in place. The wifi did not work very well or very quickly, but this could be ...
We had a very nice stay at hotel Nena. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are simple and clean. Breakfast was very nice, with tasty croissants. They also provide a nice three course dinner, much better than some of the restaurants on the boulevard. The beach is a short five minute ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Portofino - Golfo Tigullio accommodation! Choosing the right temporary home during your Liguria trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Portofino - Golfo Tigullio. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Portofino - Golfo Tigullio accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Liguria is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Portofino - Golfo Tigullio has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Liguria has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Portofino - Golfo Tigullio is a top choice among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?