Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Motel desk people were excellent and all other employees were great. We had a family problem and had to cut our stay from 3 days to 2 days. Days Inn could not credit us for the third night because we booked the trip through Expedia.com. When I called them after we arrived, Expedia (after talking ...
Facility being updated so there's a bit of construction here and there, but they're definitely putting some money into fixing it up. Our room was nicely appointed, with a table, fridge and microwave. Breakfast was decent but lacked anything with protein-- all carbs. Hotel was a decent value for the ...
Very friendly helpful staff, lovely surroundings, enjoyed our stay, parking easy, great location, fresh made breakfast, real food not the fake easy bake crap others offer. I would stay in any Clarion Inn if it follows this level.
Nice, clean, quiet and spacious. The continental breakfast in the morning was just that - fresh fruit, tasty muffin, coffe, tea or milk. It was perfect for getting on the road quickly.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Grand Junction hotel! Finding the ideal hotel during your Northwest Colorado holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Grand Junction. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Grand Junction hotels even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Northwest Colorado is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Grand Junction has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northwest Colorado has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Grand Junction is a favorite among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?