Visitors to Grangemouth are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. A top sight in the area is Royal Highland Centre.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Grangemouth
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grangemouth
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Kelpies. Additionally, you'll find Royal Highland Centre in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Leapark Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Grangemouth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Grangemouth is 0.94 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F