Find Hotels in Linlithgow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2017
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2018
History buffs enjoy visiting Linlithgow though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Top sights around the area include Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, and Edinburgh Castle.
- You'll find 1499 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Linlithgow
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Linlithgow Burgh Halls, St. Michael's Parish Church, and Linlithgow Palace. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are West Lothian Golf Club and Beecraigs Country Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Linlithgow. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Court Residence - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Star and Garter Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- West Port Hotel - This 3.5-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Murrayfield Stadium, 14.2 mi/22.9 km from the city center, and Edinburgh International Conference Centre, which is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away.
Getting Around Linlithgow
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Linlithgow Station. Linlithgow might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Linlithgow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Linlithgow gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Linlithgow?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Linlithgow, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Linlithgow?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Linlithgow?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Linlithgow Palace?
What about the best place to stay near Blackness Castle?
What's the best high-end hotel in Linlithgow?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Linlithgow?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Linlithgow?
What's the best hotel in Linlithgow that's close to historical sites?
Recent reviews of Linlithgow hotels
More trip options
- Linlithgow Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Linlithgow Airports
- Hotels near Popular Linlithgow Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Linlithgow
- More Hotel Options in Linlithgow
- More Popular Hotels in Edinburgh
- Other Hotels near Linlithgow, Edinburgh
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends