- Pikes Peak State Park
- 29 min drive
- Nelson Dewey State Park
- 45 min drive
- Wyalusing State Park
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Eagle View Motel & Retreat is located in Guttenberg. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nelson Dewey State Park and Pikes Peak State Park.Visit our Guttenberg travel guide
- Pikes Peak State Park - 29 min drive
- St. Feriole Island Park - 34 min drive
- Casino Queen - 34 min drive
- Nelson Dewey State Park - 45 min drive
- Wyalusing State Park - 49 min drive
About this property
Eagle View Motel & Retreat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets stay free
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Eagle & Retreat Guttenberg
- Eagle View Motel & Retreat Motel
- Eagle View Motel & Retreat Guttenberg
- Eagle View Motel & Retreat Motel Guttenberg
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Free local calls
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Super Lage, vom Bett kann man direkt auf den Mississippi gucken! Auch ansonsten super Motel, alles sauber, schön ausgestattet und mit dem Check-In, obwohl niemand vor Ort war, hat auch alles super geklappt!