Find Motels in Havre De Grace
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Havre De Grace
Other property types in Havre De Grace
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Havre De Grace Aberdeen Area
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Best Budget Inn Havre De Grace
Reviewed on Jun 28, 2019
Havre De Grace Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're not able to find a motel in Havre De Grace, let us help you find a motel or similar property from over 72 accommodations in the larger area. Simply use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or cost-effective amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Havre De Grace. Not-to-be-missed sights include Ripken Stadium and Aberdeen Proving Ground in the area.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Aberdeen Proving Ground and Ripken Stadium.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Havre De Grace is 18.5 mi (29.7 km) away
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Havre De Grace
- Central Havre De Grace is 4.3 mi (6.8 km) away
- A 24-hour fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Havre De Grace
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Havre De GraceThose visiting Havre De Grace have good things to say about the restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Must-see places in and around Havre De Grace include:
- Ripken Stadium
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Susquehanna State Park
- Millard Tydings Memorial Park
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Concord Point Lighthouse
- Conowingo Dam
- Liriodendron Mansion
Havre De Grace is also known for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit Havre De GraceDetermine the optimal time to visit Havre De Grace by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 51° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 22° F at night
- Average rainfall is 42.56 inches in a year
How to Get to Havre De Grace and Around the Area
|Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State)||Airport||22.3 mi (35.9 km)|
|Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)||Airport||52.5 mi (84.5 km)|