Overview of JW Marriott Houston Downtown
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, Business Lounge Access, City View
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Houston, JW Marriott Houston Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. Houston Museum District and House of Blues Houston are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Downtown Aquarium and Houston Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Toyota Center or Minute Maid Park.
- House of Blues Houston - 9 min walk
- Discovery Green - 9 min walk
- Revention Music Center - 9 min walk
- Downtown Aquarium - 11 min walk
- George R. Brown Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Central Station Main - 1 min walk
- Houston Station - 17 min walk
- Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 24 min drive
- Main Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Jimmy John's - 1 min walk
- Bombay Pizza Co. - 1 min walk
- Bird Dog Saint - 1 min walk
- Table 7 Bistro - 1 min walk
About this property
JW Marriott Houston Downtown
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 17.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 17.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.