Visitors can enjoy all that Hutai has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Jing'an Temple, The Bund, and Shanghai Tower.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Hutai
- The closest major airport is in Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hutai
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Jing'an Temple, The Bund, and Shanghai Tower. Additionally, in the area you'll find Jade Buddha Temple and Nanjing Road Shopping District.
As you plan your vacation to Hutai, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 1139 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Jinjiang Inn North Shanghai Hutai Rd is located in central Hutai. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hutai can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free Internet.
- Shanghai Xinmin Hotel is located in the heart of Hutai. This 3-star hotel in Hutai features a restaurant and free parking.
- Grand Central Hotel Shanghai is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Shanghai features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Shanghai Museum, located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center, and People's Square, which is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away.
Dressing for Hutai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hutai is 1.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F