It is definitely worth making the time to stop in at Ike Kinswa State Park.
It can be found 40 miles from the state capital, Olympia. A little bit of a journey, but worth every minute!
If you are eager to spend your days as close as possible to Ike Kinswa State Park, take a look at the 1 listed accommodation option that's found within 6 miles of this great attraction. A modest 2 miles away, the Paradise RV Campground is it.
Other Places to Visit near Ike Kinswa State Park
You don't need to venture very far from Ike Kinswa State Park to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- If you feel the need to take it a little slow, spend a day at De Goede Bulb Farm & Gardens. You're sure to get the low-down on a life of agriculture while feeling the wind in your hair.
- Treat yourself to some quality time and indulge in the scenery at Mossyrock Park. There's loads of space here to escape your stresses.
- Wish you had some time to yourself? Leave for the outdoors and appreciate the refreshing breeze at Gust Backstrom Park.
- Veterans Wall of Honor is a noted structure that stands as a symbolic reminder of historic events.
- There's no doubt you will admire the colorful and one-of-a-kind pieces on display at Barbara Clevenger Johnson Art Gallery, where you'll lose yourself while immersing yourself in culture.