Visitors can enjoy all that Imola has to offer including the monuments, theaters, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and bars.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Imola
- The closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Imola
The city's cultural venues include Town Theatre and Museo Scarabelli. The city is notable for landmarks like Palazzo Sersanti, Pinacoteca Comunale, and Chiesa di Santa Maria in Regola. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Imola Piazza Matteotti and Appia Gate Towers.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Imola. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Euro Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Hotel Donatello Imola - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Olimpia - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Imola
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Imola Station. Imola might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Imola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Imola gets about 28.19 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F