No matter where you stand on the religious spectrum, take a moment of silence and appreciate Innisfail Temple.
It can be found in Innisfail, approximately 820 miles from Brisbane, the state capital.
If you stay at the Innisfail City Motel and Moondarra Motel, locating Innisfail Temple will be a breeze.
This area is busy with refreshing sights. Famishes Cafeteria is a pleasant eatery close to Innisfail Temple. If you've really built up an appetite, Bite Me is also within walking distance and will stop your stomach from rumbling. Want to seal the night with a strong drink? You won't have to go too far to find Crown Hotel.
Other Places to Visit near Innisfail Temple
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in proximity to Innisfail Temple:
- Great ready to reach spectacular new heights at Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walkway. With educational tours, remarkable views and the chance to discover the majesty of nature close up, it's the perfect day out for everyone.
- Bring a picnic lunch and spend a while at Wooroonooran National Park.
- The Innisfail Botanical Gardens is simply a wonderful place to stop by if you're a keen gardener, and simply enjoy being outside.
- If you're craving a game of golf, spend a day at Innisfail Golf Club. It's the perfect place to work on your game while you enjoy the fresh air.
- Discover the fascinating exhibits at Australian Sugar Industry Museum.