Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Carlos Dittborn Stadium
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Arica, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Arica Sea Museum, Carlos Dittborn Stadium, and San Marcos Cathedral. Arica Casino and San Marcos Square are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include barbecue grills and a front-desk safe.
All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Casa Kolping
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Arica hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Casa Kolping is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Casa Hotel Kolping
- Casa Kolping Arica
- Hotel Casa Kolping
- Hotel Casa Kolping Arica
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.