Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jackson, CA from $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Jackson Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Jackson with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations.
Planning Your Trip to Jackson
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jackson is 39.59 inches
Exploring Jackson with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, Jackson has lots to offer visitors including its casinos and riverfront. See the local sights and visit Amador County Chamber of Commerce and Butte Store. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Saint Sava Serbian Orthodox Church and Detert Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Regalia Tibetan Terriers or Heart My Fur Baby.