Picture yourself wandering through the boulevards during your next vacation, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous world everywhere around you. But there's one thing you've been especially looking forward to: KU Leuven. For years, you have wanted to go there, and the time has come to get there.
Where Can I Stay at KU Leuven?
Hotels near KU Leuven
Visiting KU Leuven is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
If you want to go there, it's 15 miles to Leuven from Brussels, the capital city.
You can find approximately 8 hotels within 0.1 miles of KU Leuven. Another great idea is Wilsele, which is 1 mile away. It has at least 20 places to choose from. Try the Begijnhof Hotel, Martin's Klooster and Theater Hotel Leuven Centrum.
Travelers acquainted with words and terms such as, "careful" and 'budget-conscious,' will be thrilled to discover that there are a couple of inexpensive hotels nearby. Why not stroll over to the Begijnhof Hotel, which is 0.8 miles away, or the Martin's Klooster, which is 1 mile away?
Make your vacation even more fantastic by making a reservation at one of the upmarket accommodation options in the vicinity. You should look up the latest deals at the Hotel The Lodge Heverlee (0.4 miles away) and the Lavan Bed and Breakfast (0.3 miles away).
You'll quickly see there's a range of shops and local eateries, such as Bio-ingenieurs bar (Kasteelpark Arenberg 37, Leuven), near KU Leuven. When you start to get really hungry, you shouldn't have to search endlessly for a spot to fill your stomach. Boardhouse hotel (Jules Vandenbemptlaan 6, Leuven) is only 0.5 miles away.
KU Leuven isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Head to Arenberg Castle if you and your travel group love learning about historic structures.
- Grand Beguinage of Leuven has interesting displays on the events that made this area what it is today.
- A peaceful oasis inside and well-recognized from the outside, St. John the Baptist Church is not just a house of prayer, but a well-known tourist attraction too.
- Take a tour around UZ Leuven Gasthuisberg Campus, a significant higher learning institution in the area.
- Take a stroll through the stunning gardens of Kruidtuin Botanical Garden. Admire the wide array of plants, see if you can spot some wildlife or simply take off your shoes and enjoy the grass between your toes.
It's just 0.7 miles to get from KU Leuven to the closest rail transport terminal, Heverlee.
Expedia's catalogue of motels and resorts in Heverlee provides all you need, so you're certain to get locales near KU Leuven you'll adore. Lots of arrivals stop by to really get away from daily life, so get researching. Once booking time is here, rest easy: sightseers of all manner would suggest their Heverlee hotel to a buddy. Need help making a decision? Discover all the secret advice you're looking for right here.
- "Presentable, fresh, and set to invite you in" is the goal for Heverlee hotel rooms.
- We've got accommodations that are comfortable for all groups, including families with children and teams of two.
- As you might expect near such a lovely feature, the concierge service at hotels close to KU Leuven is great.
And thanks to Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near KU Leuven, we see your favored place in your future.
There are still even more activities to do in Heverlee when you've done KU Leuven.
- To really leave no stone unturned, go over all the pursuits near Heverlee.
- Drop in on one of Heverlee's historical sites, then head out on the town to top off your exploration.
- a full itinerary of excursions, you'll discover Heverlee also knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its guests with a friendly hello.
You won't regret planning a getaway to Heverlee, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near KU Leuven from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and wave hi to some awe-inspiring photo ops!