Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The South Thompson Inn is relaxed comfort. It is not stuffy, no spa or anything to sell you, just peace and relaxation in your old style room and on the balcony. The hotel has been well loved but the outdating is perfect in that it still retains all the comfort and feel but not the price of something ...
My family of 5 stayed for one night and had a very pleasant experience. The front staff member was very welcoming upon arrival and we got into our room right away. The pool was fine but the water slide was great. The breakfast was awesome! The lady who was running it was so friendly and helpful and ...
All of the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with, starting with the front desk and also including the breakfast kitchen staff. Hotel is well maintained and clean, beds were comfortable. Suite was worth the extra money.
We always stop in Kamloops when we drive from Victoria to Alberta. We never like to spend much especially since it's just a place to rest our heads for the night. This hotel exceeded our expectations. The room was small, but it was clean and comfortable. For the price, we were really satisfied. They ...
Clean modern hotel. Very comfortable beds with excellent linens. Staff is friendly and helpful. Very nice clean pool big enough to do laps. Quiet hallways.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Kamloops hotel! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Thompson Okanagan adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kamloops. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Kamloops accommodations even welcome you to bring several pets along for your stay.
- Thompson Okanagan is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a hotel where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Kamloops has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.0. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Thompson Okanagan has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Kamloops is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 58% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?