Visitors can enjoy all that Kamouraska has to offer including its museums. There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kamouraska
A favorite place to visit in the city is Musee Regional de Kamouraska. In the area, you'll also find Saint-Denis Cove and Gardens of Cap a l'Aigle.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kamouraska, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 59 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Le Petit Manoir du Casino is 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from central Kamouraska. This 3.5-star hotel in La Malbaie features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is located 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of Kamouraska. This 4.5-star resort in La Malbaie features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hôtel-Motel Castel de la Mer is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Kamouraska. This 2.5-star hotel in La Malbaie features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kamouraska
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Kamouraska each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F