Visitors can enjoy all that Clermont has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Le Massif de Charlevoix. You'll find 128 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlevoix.
Sightseeing and Staying in Clermont
Places to visit in the larger region include Les Sources Joyeuses, Murray Bay Golf Club, and Charlevoix Museum. You'll also find Observatoire astronomique de Charlevoix and Charlevoix Casino in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Clermont, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 46 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Le Petit Manoir du Casino is 6 mi (9.7 km) from the center of Clermont. This 3.5-star hotel in La Malbaie features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from central Clermont. This 4.5-star resort in La Malbaie features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hôtel-Motel Castel de la Mer is located 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the heart of Clermont. This 2.5-star hotel in La Malbaie features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clermont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Clermont each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F