Picture yourself rambling around the lanes during your upcoming vacation, looking up at the monuments or the marvellous settings wherever you look. But there's one feature you're especially counting on: Kashima Shrine. The time has come to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Near Kashima Shrine?
Hotels near Kashima Shrine
Kashima Shrine is an ideal spot to unearth a little serenity on your vacation.
It is situated in Tanabe, approximately 60 miles away from Osaka. If you enjoy getting away from the city, this might be the place for you.
You'll find 2 hotels to pick from if you want to be near the action. Consider the Pension Sirogisu and Kishu-Minabe Royal Hotel. They're within a radius of 2 miles of Kashima Shrine.
For the savvy traveler, there are some affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. Some establishments that come recommended include the Umedaru-Spa Hotel Seamore and the Shiraraso Grand Hotel.
No matter how exhausting your day was, if you book a room at any one of the ritzy hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling good as new. Visitors who stay at the Coganoi Bay Hotel or the Tentsuku Guest House -Hostel will encounter only the best in amenities and service.
You'll quickly see there's a mix of shops and local eateries, such as カフェドマンマ (1590-40 Haneta, Minabe), near Kashima Shrine. とりじゅん (929-12 Haneta, Minabe) is easy to reach and it serves up mouthwatering feasts for the area's locals as well as tourists from all over.
You don't have to travel very far from Kashima Shrine to find other things to do in this area:
- The Minabe Plum Museum is an interesting place to ponder and admire some of the memorable collections exhibited.
- Feel a connection with the local history and traditions by paying your respects at Suga Shrine.
- Marvel at the architectural intricacies and symbolic figures at Kozanji Temple.
- Look at the waves as they roll in endlessly, taste the salt on your lips and listen to the calls of the seabirds at Shirahama Beach. There are few places quite like the beach to revive your senses.
- Watch the animals as they slice through the water, attempt to identify them and learn about their recreated habitats at Shirahama Undersea Observation Tower, an entertaining and educational place for both children and adults.
It is 0.4 miles from Kashima Shrine to the nearest rail transport station, Minabe Station.
Expedia's database of Tanabe resorts and motels has all that you require, so you're certain to get locations near Kashima Shrine that you'll love. Tanabe was a fairly beloved destination over the past year, so you will not be alone. Once booking time hits, you can do so confidently: explorers of all sorts approved of their Tanabe hotel. Get all the recommendations and guidance you could ever want right here.
- Rooms in Tanabe hotels are always neat, clean, and primed to greet you.
- And we offer satisfying rooms for everyone, from family reunions to travelers on their own.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent monument, the staff at accommodation close to Kashima Shrine provide awesome service.
Plus, thanks to our comprehensive list of hotels near Kashima Shrine, we see your favorite place in your future.
Learn All About Tanabe
When you've crossed Kashima Shrine off your timetable, there are still further activities to do in Tanabe.
- Appreciate a tempting dish of the local fare and stroll into the perfect boutique to purchase some keepsakes.
- Tanabe also is on the ball when it comes to special hospitality after you spend a day on its ample action.
- Tanabe is beginning to gain in status after having been kept secret.
You won't regret planning a getaway to Tanabe, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Kashima Shrine. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet some all-new scrapbook photos!