Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kenly, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, shopping, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Goldsboro
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 42 mi (67.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenly
Places to visit in the larger region include Hinnant Family Vineyards, Rudy Theater, and Carolina Premium Outlets. You'll also find Ava Gardner Museum and Imagination Station in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Kenly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Kenly gets about 48.78 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F