Visiting Kettleman City
Visitors to Kettleman City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, shopping, and theme park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Kettleman City
- The closest major airport is in Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bakersfield, CA (BFL-Meadows Field), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kettleman City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Kettleman City Library, Kettleman City Community Park, and Kettleman City Community Services. Additionally, you'll find Kern National Wildlife Refuge in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Kettleman City Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Kettleman City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 7.24 inches of rain falls on Kettleman City each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F