Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Coalinga, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and spas.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Coalinga
- The closest major airport is in King City, CA (KIC-Mesa Del Rey), 40.2 mi (64.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 54.7 mi (88 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coalinga
Favorite places to visit in the city include West Hills Community College District, Coalinga City Office, and R.C. Baker Memorial Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Coalinga City Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Coalinga. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Harris Ranch Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Best Western Big Country Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Coalinga East - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Coalinga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Coalinga gets about 7.24 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F