Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lemoore, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, theaters, and shopping. Top sights in the area include Fresno Art Museum and Forestiere Underground Gardens.
- You'll find 201 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fresno
- The closest major airport is in Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lemoore
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sarah A. Mooney Memorial Museum, Lemoore Golf Course, and Kelly Slater Wave Co. Surf Ranch. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Naval Air Station Lemore and Heritage Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lemoore. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Inn & Suites Lemoore - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Motel 6 Lemoore - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Lemoore Near Naval Air Station - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Lemoore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 8.23 inches of rain falls on Lemoore each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F