Families will find kid-friendly activities in Clovis, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and live music. Top sights around the area include Fresno Art Museum and Forestiere Underground Gardens.
- You'll find 202 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fresno
- The closest major airport is in Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clovis
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Masters Gallery and Dan Rouit's Flat Track Museum. Favorite family attractions include MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Carting and Wild Water Adventure Park. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Old Town Clovis and Sierra Vista Mall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Clovis. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno Airport-Clovis - This 3-star aparthotel features a golf course, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis-Airport North - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Clovis - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Fresno Art Museum, 5.3 mi/8.6 km from the heart of the city, and Forestiere Underground Gardens, which is 9.9 mi (16 km) away.
Dressing for Clovis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 10.83 inches of rain falls on Clovis each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F