Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Tulare, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its parks. Top sights in the area include Fresno Art Museum and Forestiere Underground Gardens.
- You'll find 201 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fresno
- The closest major airport is in Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tulare
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and Prosperity Sports Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tulare Outlet Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tulare Historical Museum and International Agri Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tulare. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tulare - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
- Best Western Town & Country Lodge - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Tulare
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Tulare gets about 10.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F