You're staying here for the pool + the view
Posted Mar 22, 2016
I made the mistake of not doing my research before, booked on recommendation from a friend & arriving after dark.
1. you will have to take a long boat to get here.
2. there aren't roads or alley's here so i strongly suggest arriving while it's light out so you can find teh unlit signs.
3. Only book a pool/sea view room. They are clean-er & you're staying here for the view. The other rooms are not as nice & the bathrooms are open ceilings so they are very humid & don't keep much out. My door also didn't reach the ground so I had to trap a cockroach that i watched walk under the door into my room, get it out & then blocked under the doors with towels.
4. Staff is only OK.
5. Breakfast is OK, lots of bugs.
6. LOCK YOUR BALCONY. I watched monkeys go from balcony to balcony trying to open the doors.
But i will say, the setting of the pool is the best on the island. You can sewe the ocean, you're in between cliffs & you cna watch the mountain climbers.