Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Wonderful surprise - a hidden gem! We have been coming to Riviera Nayarit for over 10 years and enjoyed a short stay here. The views from the hillside are beautiful! We will be back!
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly La Cruz de Huanacaxtle accommodation! Choosing the perfect room during your South Coast Nayarit vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some La Cruz de Huanacaxtle accommodations even welcome you to bring several pets along for your holiday.
- South Coast Nayarit is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say La Cruz de Huanacaxtle has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, South Coast Nayarit has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 96% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?