Find Pet-friendly Hotels in La Grande, OR from $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top La Grande Pet-friendly Hotels
La Grande Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to La Grande and want to take your pet along? Here is a top accommodation liked by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Americas Best Value Sandman Inn is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and deep soaking tubs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to La Grande
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for La Grande is 16.54 inches
Exploring La Grande with Your Pet
Known for its university life, La Grande has lots to offer visitors including its museums, library, and live music. See the local sights and visit Eastern Oregon Fire Museum and Union County Fairgrounds. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Riverside Park.