Visitors can enjoy all that Lac-Megantic has to offer including its entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Lac-Megantic, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lac-Megantic
A couple of favorite places to visit are Chaudiere River Park and Lac-Megantic Tourist Office. You'll also find Lac Megantic Golf Club and Mont-Megantic National Park ASTROLab in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Motel Le Quiet - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Lac-Megantic
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 0°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Lac-Megantic each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F