Find Motels in Lake Arrowhead
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Other property types in Lake Arrowhead
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2021
UCLA Lake Arrowhead Lodge
Reviewed on Mar 8, 2021
North Bay at Lake Arrowhead
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2021
Lake Arrowhead Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Big Bear Lake area, there are 6 economical motels among the more than 1961 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Lake Arrowhead has to offer. Top sights include Lake Arrowhead Village and SkyPark at Santa's Village.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find a free parking spot and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Lake Arrowhead Village.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Lake Arrowhead is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) away
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Lake Arrowhead
- Central Lake Arrowhead is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Lake Arrowhead
- Enjoy access to the parking and picnic area, as well as room amenities like a fireplace.
Things to Do in Lake ArrowheadTake time out to enjoy the majestic mountain landscape in this relaxing, quaint area while you're sightseeing. People visiting Lake Arrowhead like its lakeside and forests.
Must-see local attractions include:
- Lake Arrowhead Village
- SkyPark at Santa's Village
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Tavern Bay
- Palisades Point
- Orchard Bay
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
- The Lincoln Memorial Shrine
- Fiesta Village Family Fun Park
Lake Arrowhead is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Lake ArrowheadDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Lake Arrowhead by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.90 inches in a year
How to Get to Lake Arrowhead and Around the Area
|San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.)||Airport||12.2 mi (19.7 km)|
|Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.)||Airport||27.1 mi (43.7 km)|