Those traveling to Lavinia are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Jackson, TN (MKL-McKellar-Sipes Regional), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lavinia
Places to visit in the larger region include Milan City Park, Johnnie Hale Stadium, and First Assembly of God. In the area, you'll also find Falcon Ridge Golf Club and West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex.
As you plan your trip to Lavinia, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 41 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Baymont by Wyndham Jackson is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Lavinia. This 2-star motel in Jackson features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Jackson is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from central Lavinia. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Jackson can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jackson Hotel and Convention Center is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Lavinia. This 2-star hotel in Jackson features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Lavinia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 53.27 inches of rain falls on Lavinia each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F