Visitors can enjoy all that Lierganes has to offer including the parks and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Santander Cathedral, Palacio de la Magdalena, and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Lierganes
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lierganes
The city's cultural venues include Fluviarium Lierganes and Palacio de Elsedo. Additionally, you might want to add Cabarceno Natural Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lierganes. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Posada Villa Esperanza is located in the heart of Lierganes. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Lierganes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Miera is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Lierganes features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
- Hotel Termas de Liérganes is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lierganes can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Santander Cathedral, located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Palacio de la Magdalena, which is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away.
Dressing for Lierganes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Lierganes each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F