Visiting Ribamontan al Mar
Visitors can enjoy all that Ribamontan al Mar has to offer including the beaches and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Palacio de la Magdalena, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Santander Cathedral.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Ribamontan al Mar
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ribamontan al Mar
The city's natural beauty is on display at Langre Beach, Loredo Beach, and Galizano Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sanctuary of Nuestra Senora de Latas and Puntal Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ribamontan al Mar. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Estrella del Alemar - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a café, along with free WiFi.
- Torres de Somo - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Bemón Playa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Palacio de la Magdalena, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Gran Casino del Sardinero, which is 4.3 mi/7 km away.
Dressing for Ribamontan al Mar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Ribamontan al Mar each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 44°F