Visitors to Solares are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and bars. Palacio de la Magdalena, Santander Cathedral, and Gran Casino del Sardinero are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Solares
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Solares
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Palacio de la Magdalena, Santander Cathedral, and Gran Casino del Sardinero. In the area, you'll also find Cabarceno Natural Park and Fluviarium Lierganes.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
Dressing for Solares
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Solares each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 44°F