Visitors can enjoy all that Entrambasaguas has to offer including its restaurants. Palacio de la Magdalena, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Santander Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Entrambasaguas
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Entrambasaguas
Palacio de la Magdalena, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Santander Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Fluviarium Lierganes and Cabarceno Natural Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Entrambasaguas. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Pasiega - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Los Pasiegos - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Entrambasaguas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Entrambasaguas gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 44°F