DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Oct 30, 2016 on Hotels
Definitely more of a warning then a review. Don't be fooled by the online pictures as they are far from accurate. First greeting was the overpowering smell of fried food with over abundance of curry, and the floor we were on smelled like marijuana. You could hear everything going on for the entire floor no matter where the room was located. The room smelled musty, stained linens, cigarette burns in the upolstery when the hotel is supposed to be smoke free, mouse feces behind the bathroom door, the toilet paper holder wasn't even secured to the wall. The shower was not clean, the microwave had stains on the door/window. The parking lot had less stalls then rooms so not enough parking unless you either wanted to go four wheeling on the grass lot next to the hotel or park in a dark desolate industrial park area. For $125 pet night, this should have been a lot better. I would not have left my dog in the room if it was a kennel. So horrible we called around until we found another hotel to stay at. Don't do it folks you will be sorry. We lost all of our money even after telling the man at the front desk the problems including the rodent feces. They didn't seemed alarmed and their only comment was "we'll call housekeeping. " I wish I took pictures but couldn't focus on anything there than getting my daughter and myself out.