When you daydream of your upcoming day off, you probably think you'll be sauntering through downtown, noticing the buildings or the beautiful settings wherever you look. However, there's one draw you're looking forward to in particular: Lombard Street. For a while, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and the moment has come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Lombard Street
Hotels near Lombard Street
Lombard Street ought to be right at the very top of your must-see list. After all, there's good reason that it's so revered.
You will find it in San Francisco, a city that attracts visitors from all corners of the globe.
There are as many as 27 hotel choices within 0.6 miles of Lombard Street. You're guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. The Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square, Argonaut Hotel - a Noble House Hotel and Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf are a few of the popular ones.
Tighten your belt and save a few dollars by booking a few nights at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. The St. Regis San Francisco (1 mile away) and the Loews Regency San Francisco (1 mile away) are two popular options to bare in mind.
Comfort and style awaits at the many upmarket hotels located nearby. A local gem is the Taj Campton Place, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another option is the Fairmont San Francisco. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
Whether you're searching for a strong brew of coffee or a delicate treat, Hollywood Cafe (530 North Point Street, San Francisco) is a great place to stop. Walking distance from Lombard Street, exhausted guests can find it without a problem. Alternatively, if you're in need of something a bit more hearty, take the short walk to Rogue Ales Public House (673 Union Street, San Francisco).
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Lombard Street, there's lots more to see and do:
- Sit on the grass and watch as the world spins by, frolic with your kids and leisurely gaze at the beauty of nature at George Sterling Park.
- For a lot of people, a vacation isn't a vacation without a visit to a shopping center. Stop by Ghirardelli Square where you can spend the day looking around its extensive retail outlets and food joints.
- If you are looking for an unforgettable activity for the family, explore Tattoo Art Museum.
- Spend a few hours or more shopping at The Cannery at Del Monte Square where you will be able to buy the perfect gifts for your entire family.
- Enjoy the beauty of San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park. While you're there, be sure to check out the walking trails.
Expedia's inventory of Russian Hill hotels and resorts supplies all the things you require, so you can definitely find locales near Lombard Street that you'll fall in love with. There were hundreds of tourists in the most recent year, so you won't be alone. You'll roam with certainty when booking time is here, too: guests of all types would propose their Russian Hill hotel to an associate. Need help deciding? We've got all the tricks and pointers you're searching for right here.
- The guest service at hotels close to Lombard Street will be grand, which is fitting for such a magnificent site.
- And we offer suites that are pleasant for everyone, including family reunions and couples.
- "Orderly, neat, and primed to welcome you" is how Russian Hill hotel rooms are managed.
It's clear why hotels near Russian Hill had more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. Your choice spot awaits with our extensive database of hotels near Lombard Street.
Intriguing Russian Hill Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in Russian Hill after Lombard Street is done.
- Want to get to know one of the planet's top vacations? Rising reservations have kept Russian Hill among them.
- You will discover Russian Hill also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its abundant excursions.
- Happen upon the perfect market to browse for fashion items and eat a tasty meal of the local foods.
Planning a trip to Russian Hill is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Lombard Street. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet some all-new selfies!