Overview of Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room With King Bed
Deluxe Accessible Room King Bed
Hearing Accessible Deluxe Room King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Corner (Westlake)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Corner (Westlake)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (with Waterfall view)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Corner (Malibu)
Suite, Corner (Malibu - Hearing Accessible)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Malibu)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Waterfall View)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Hearing Accessible, Waterfall View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Waterfall)
About this area
In the business district, Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village is in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Paradise Cove and Zuma Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Malibu Hindu Temple, or check out an event or a game at Malibu Equestrian Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and ecotours.Visit our Westlake Village travel guide
- The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village - 1 min walk
- Kids World - 7 min drive
- The Canyon Club - 8 min drive
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center - 13 min drive
- California Lutheran University - 14 min drive
- Camarillo Station - 17 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 43 min drive
- The Art Gallery — 1 min walk
- The Tasting Room — 1 min walk
- In-N-Out Burger - 17 min walk
- Marmalade - 3 min drive
- Macaroni Grill - 3 min drive
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Westlake Village is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Lead with Care (Four Seasons) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I love the friendly service. The baked goods are great at the lobby restaurants.