Visitors can enjoy all that Lynn has to offer including the forests, restaurants, and baseball games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lynn
USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Boston Common and Boston Public Garden.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lynn, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 466 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Comfort Home Convenient To Boston is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the center of Lynn. This 4-star hotel in Boston features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and 3 bars. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Boston Park Plaza is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Lynn. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Boston can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Revere Hotel Boston Common is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from central Lynn. This 4-star hotel in Boston features a restaurant, a fitness center, and 2 bars. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, 9.9 mi/15.9 km from the city center, and Harvard Square, which is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) away.
Getting Around Lynn
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lynn Station. Lynn might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lynn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Lynn gets about 47.40 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F