Top Hotels Near Makkah Mall in Mecca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Makkah Mall
You could be seeing lower prices
Makkah Mall Hotel Guide
Get the most out of your adventure by checking out Makkah Mall.
Getting there is part of the enjoyment, as it's located 480 miles from the nation's capital, Riyadh, in an area called Mecca.
If you're looking to stay someplace close to Makkah Mall, we've got your back. You'll be able to find 14 possible accommodations within 2 miles. Consider the Al Khozama Manazel Al Ain Hotel, the Qasr Alazzizia Hotel and the Meral Hotel. They're just 2 miles, 2 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There is no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your accommodation. Choose to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are not too far away. The Rawasi Al Barakah Hotel and the Al Tawfiq Plaza Hotel are a selection of the most popular establishments.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to check out one of the area's high-end hotels. The Bakkah ARAC Hotel and the Raffles Makkah Palace are popular establishments that provide high-class comfort and service.
As you and your group roam the streets that encompass Makkah Mall, stop at Monkey Cookies. Take in the delightful aroma of coffee and try out a few sweet pastries. Travelers in need of a more nourishing dining experience can chow down at الصاج الريفي, a dining spot that's also close. Finally, go to آيس كريم الصيني على الصاج. Have a few beers and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near Makkah MallOf course, there are some other things to see and do in the vicinity of Makkah Mall:
- Gain a sense of peace at Al-Rajhi Mosque, a sacred site for the Islamic community.
- Deepen your knowledge of the culture and customs of the Islamic religion when you visit Faqih Mosque.
- If you want to view a great example of modern lineation and absolute mechanical harmony, head to Al Jamarat.
- Poking through the clouds, Abraj Al-Bait Towers is an iconic tower that you should not miss.
- Well of Zamzam is a historic site which will give you a broader insight into the area's character.
The nearest rail stop to Makkah Mall is Mina Station 2, and you'll be pleased to know it's within walking distance.