Travelers to Marinha will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 240 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marinha
Places to visit in the larger region include Furadouro Beach, Church of Pardilho, and Egas Moniz House Museum. In the area, you'll also find House Museum Custodio Prato and São Pedro de Maceda Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Marinha, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 61 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Park Hotel Porto Gaia is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from central Marinha. This 2-star hotel in Vila Nova de Gaia features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hotel Apartamento Solverde is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the center of Marinha. This 4-star aparthotel in Espinho features a casino, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel das Salinas is located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Marinha. This 3-star hotel in Aveiro features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Marinha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.00 inches of rain falls on Marinha each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F