Those traveling to Masagua are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Masagua
As you plan your holiday getaway in Masagua, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Hotel Martita is located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Masagua. This 4.5-star resort in Alotenango features 2 outdoor pools, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- In the Middle of Everything ! is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Masagua. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Puerto San Jose can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Masagua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.77 inches of rain falls on Masagua each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F