It is with a sad and heavy heart that I have to say this property has become severely run-down. I stayed at this property several time in my life. From when I was 10-year old up until about 6-years ago (which at that time the property was dated), but still well-maintained and very clean. This past week my husband and I tried to check in. The lobby is being renovated so the the doors were locked. The lady behind the counter was very nice and sweet. She gave us a first floor room and when we opened the door we were greeted with a horrible mildew-musty-smell. The walls were chipped and there was drywall and paint spackle on the walls. The bed looked clean, but the room itself was very dark. I have chronic migraines, so immediately, the smell started to effect me. I went back to the front desk explained my situation and the lady apologized and gave us another room on the 2nd floor. She indicated that they will have to bring us a clean fridge and microwave. I hesitantly said, ok. A little confused as to why it wasn't clean in the first place. We were greeted with about the same as the first floor. However, where the fridge was supposed to be was a very dusty opening. I didn't bother to look at the microwave, because once again, there was the smell of mildew and heavy cleaning solution. I was really trying to be ok with it, but I knew we just couldn't stay. I went down and told the lady we can't stay. Maybe they are renovating. I don't know, but it was bad!